5 Benefits of Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Southeast Minnesota Duct Leak Solutions.
5 Benefits of Aeroseal Duct Sealing.
Your central heating and cooling system is only as effective as your home’s ductwork, and more than 90 percent of U.S. buildings have small gaps and cracks in their ventilation systems. These disruptive duct leaks prevent HVAC equipment from performing at its best, leading to frustrating temperature shifts, costly utility bills, and excessive dust. As an Aeroseal HomeSeal dealer and installer, FloCore works to educate customers, stop duct leaks, and save you money.
Benefits of Aeroseal Duct Sealing.
- Cutting-edge technology. Developed in the 1990s at UC Berkeley, Aeroseal’s patented technology has been called “one of the most beneficial energy technologies for American consumers” by the Department of Energy. During application, FloCore technicians inject a fog of aerosolized sealant particles into your sealed duct system. These particles adhere together, efficiently blocking gaps and sealing holes from inside your ducts. This Aeroseal process won the Best of What’s New Award from Popular Science magazine, and Best New Product Award from 2011’s This Old House magazine.
- Safe and non-toxic. Aeroseal leaves no lingering odor, and is composed of a water-based solution and UL-tested sealing material that has been used in water-based paints, hair spray, and chewing gum. Because of its track record, OSHA has no exposure limit for this vinyl acetate polymer (VAP).
- Proven energy savings. Studies show that American homeowners spend an average of $2000/year on energy bills, and an average of 30 cents of every $1 spent is lost due to duct leaks. Recent research by the American Council for Energy Efficient Economy shows that ductwork sealing is a top-15 energy-saving technology, and Aeroseal HomeSeal technology can save you hundreds each year!
- Dependability and longevity. FloCore has partnered with Aeroseal because their duct sealing system has been extensively researched and tested in the most strenuous heating and cooling environments. After application, Aeroseal is warranted for 10 years—and may last up to 15 years before requiring replacement.
- Allergy and health benefits. The EPA considers indoor air pollution a major health risk. When ductwork has gaps and cracks, dust, contaminants, and chemical pollutants can enter your ventilation system and recirculate in your home. Duct sealing and duct cleaning may reduce symptoms for occupants suffering from allergies, asthma, and upper respiratory problems.
Request an Aeroseal Duct Sealing Estimate.
Aeroseal duct sealing reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. Homeowners not only report significant energy savings, but also enjoy improved heat flow and room temperature balance.
While Aeroseal cost is not cheap, it is proven and simple way to professionally seal hard-to-reach ductwork. In addition, Aeroseal duct sealing can save you hundreds of dollars annually. To determine the Aeroseal cost for your home, request an estimate by dialing 514-697-5050 —or click here to get started. FloCore is reinventing indoor air performance, and the savings is amazing!